Top 10 Ways to Know You're a Cylon
Never get caught off guard again! Cylon Safety Information Sheet #8, issued by QMx on behalf of the Colonial Ministry of Information, contains 10 tips that can save your life and the lives of your fellow Colonials, so heed them well:
- Do they ask questions about classified subjects?
- Do they seem unusually strong, smart or self-assured?
- Do they say God instead of Gods?
- Have you seen them before, but you know it's not the same person?
- Do you see them hanging around secured or restricted areas?
- Do they seem to hear music that no one else can hear?
- Do they seem unusually fearless, as if death has no meaning for them?
- Do they exhibit sociopathic behavior around other humans, especially defenseless children?
- Are they unusually adept, almost empathic, with machines?
- Does their spine glow red when they get ... excited?
This officially licensed, special-edition poster is printed in full color on a sheet of 24" x 36" 100-pound, satin-finish paper. This original poster was created by Adam Levermore-Rich, designer of the best-selling Battlestar Galactica Propaganda Poster Set, also available from QMx.
Just think how useful a guide like this could be in identifying the five remaining skin jobs. They could be anyone – your assistant, your mechanic, your favorite sports hero, even a senior officer in the Colonial military.
Remember, the Cylons look like us now. Be aware. Be vigilant. And report unusual persons immediately!